definately not soccer talk ;o)

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 14 16:19:41 MDT 1999

Ray, you're absolutely right.

Why don't you all explain to me why the feds see it necessary to spend this
surplus they "claim" to have.  How is it, just a few short years ago, we
were trillions in the hole, and now we have all this surplus.  You know,
when I find a surplus in my checking account, I chalk it up to math errors,
and I'm usually right.