The stupidest people on earth.

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 14 20:15:20 MDT 1999

LOL,  we get that here in Pennsylvania too.   Live near a river, everytime
there's a flood, some yahoo has to go watch.  A few years back, we had a
real bad one in January.  They actually has to get on the boob tube and
tell people to stay away!!  Personally, I wanted to also go to the river.
Not to watch the flood waters, but to watch the idiots washed away by the
flood waters.  Maybe Arizona people are stupid, but Pennsy isn't too far
behind.  ;o)