definately not soccer talk ;o)

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 14 20:28:25 MDT 1999

Dudley,

My point exactly.  So, do I understand that the debt still exists?  How
much is it now?  Sorry, didn't mean to be lazy.  The national debt as of
7:22pm, 7/14/99 (date and time check for you Doug)  was
$5,629,670,403,494.22

What is that?  5  kajillion? I don't think I learned to count that high.

And the surplus is what?  Couldn't find it.  Imagine that.  Bet it's a
little short of this figure.

http://www.federalbudget.com/

Sue - feeling even more broke before payday