The stupidest people on earth.

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Wed Jul 14 21:01:11 MDT 1999

At 10:15 PM 7/14/99 -0400, Susan Correll wrote:

>LOL,  we get that here in Pennsylvania too. Live near a river, everytime
>there's a flood, some yahoo has to go watch. A few years back, we had a
>real bad one in January. They actually has to get on the boob tube and
>tell people to stay away!! Personally, I wanted to also go to the river.
>Not to watch the flood waters, but to watch the idiots washed away by the
>flood waters. Maybe Arizona people are stupid, but Pennsy isn't too far
>behind.  ;o)

        In the early '90s, I was an "air personality" (okay, a DJ, alright?) at
WESA-AM/FM, in Charleroi, Pa. The station building was less than 100 feet
from the edge of the Mon River. Rumor had it that the building also sat
attop catacombs - placed there for use by the Pyrex factory next door. In
doing the all-night shift, it occurred to me that the building would sway
back and forth from time to time - depending on how high the Mon crested
that day. My game plan was always to throw on "Nearer My God To Thee" while
floating down the Mon.

;o)

John Q.