Is Rush ...

Fri Jul 16 20:27:33 MDT 1999

...a legend in his own mind?

It seems to me that Rush is preoccupied by Herr Slickmeister!  It seems
like no matter what Clinton does, Rush has a one track mind and does not
have the ability to branch out to other areas of concern in our society.
Although I still listen to his radio program, more and more he's become
less interesting to listen to.  "Open Mike Friday" is more of a "I'll let
one or two people talk and I'll take up the rest of the three hours.

Richard