Glad my last name...

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat Jul 17 19:29:27 MDT 1999

At 04:04 PM 1/6/88 -0700, Doug Bergner wrote:

>.....ISNT Kennedy!

        Doug, you're gonna flip........I received this posting at approximate
9:15. An hour earlier, while painting the foundation of my house, I thought
these *EXACT* words!

>It is now 4:21 Az. Time, and I have heard nothing hopeful about JFK Jr's
>plane being found. Boy is THIS gonna be a media FRENZY!

        No question about it! CNN has been covering this - rather badly, too In
fact, a producer gave the best report from the field that I saw. The actual
reporters all looked like deer caught in the headlights.

>I guess JJ, and John Denver can compare notams.....(aviation lingo there)
>Sheees what a deal!

        And the dark humor is already showing up........the "best" one, thusfar,
is that "Uncle Ted" was flying the craft and got up to go find a stewardess.

On The Darkside,

JAQ