The John Kennedy Jr. Air Safety Act of 1999

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 19 09:40:43 MDT 1999

Jack:

What will be in it are measures to further limit our rights, whether or not
those measures will do anything toward keeping arrogant people who don't
think the rules are for them from flying airplanes with too little
experience.

RAY THOMA$
PO Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
Phone: 720-351-3674
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to
any of my newsletters or discussion lists,
go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link.

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List