The John Kennedy Jr. Air Safety Act of 1999

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 19 11:42:30 MDT 1999

--- "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET> wrote:
> At 10:09 PM 7/18/99 -0700, Jack Tomsky wrote:
>
> >   Based on Clinton's history of exploiting
> tragedies for political
> >purposes, I'm sure he'll be proposing The John
> Kennedy Jr. Air Safety
> >Act of 1999. I don't have any idea what would be in
> it, but someone
> >must be blamed for this, even if they're not
> responsible.
>
>         You can bet the house, the bank account, the
> car and whatever else there
> is, on Clinton demagogging this into strangulating
> regulation on small
> aircraft. Expect him to verbally accost Piper
> Aircraft, too.
>
> John Q.

I am sure you are right about this, JQ.  Clinton, afterall, is to
tragedies what vultures are to carrion.  But the cynical Pam has been
wondering what new behavioral atrocity he is covering up now ....

Piper Pam