Let's Make JFK Jr a God!

Mon Jul 19 12:20:06 MDT 1999

I don't know about anyone else on this list, but non-stop coverage of JFK
Jr's overdue flight and most likely crash into the waters off of Martha's
Vineyard are about to make me sick to my stomach.  I am sick and tired of
this country's infatuation with the Kennedy's and their tragic losses.
The different news channels have been treating JFK Jr as if he were a
Roman God.  This stupid idiot flies a sophisticated Piper for a two hour
flight, having only 48 hours of flying time after obtaining his pilot's
license, and what make's it even more stupid, is the fact that he chose
to fly near dusk, when VFR would be minimal and I suspect he wasn't IFR
qualified.  Wasn't it 1996 or '97 when his younger brother lost his life
on New Years Eve playing football on skis going down a mountain?

Oh God of news bureaus, please spare us from this non-stop onslaught of
Kennedy history lesson and provide us with just the Readers Digest
condensed version.

Richard