Let's Make JFK Jr a God!

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Jul 19 16:04:29 MDT 1999

I agree Richard, but I lost interest when Connie Chung, on GMA asked Billy
Graham if he thought John was in heaven with his mom and dad now.    That
was it for me.

I'd like to know how those media vermin can sleep at night.  The man is
dead.  That's a shame.  Let's move on.