Just A Dolt?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Mon Jul 19 21:22:52 MDT 1999

At 06:10 PM 7/19/99 -0400, Susan Correll wrote:

>John, wow, this guy has his knickers in a bunch.

        Yeah, I thought it was a trifle brazen........but then, the author also
attacked Mother Theresa as an "insincere......".......well, you know. This
guy's mama must've been mean to him and spat in his chocolate milk, or
something........

> From this article, I now think John John was the antichrist.

        Close........I still think Clinton is the antichrist and will eventually
prove it.

;o)

John Q.