Just A Dolt?!?

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Jul 20 16:26:57 MDT 1999

Ewww is that true John?  You didn't eat the care bears.    Course, I
haven't seen them on TV in a while........

<snippet>

> Tis true, he could not kick a CareBear's butt - he merely skinned the
poor
> animal  while it was still alive, cut its heart out and ate it making
sure to
> let the Bear's family witness the death.
>
> JLR

and

Jose, that is particularly graphic imagery.  Something bothering you?  Did
your people suffer needlessly?   We're here for you.  You know, most serial
killers start out with animals.  Seen your dog lately?

Sue