Mounting My Soapbox

Carl William Spitzer carlwilliamspitzeriv at JUNO.COM
Mon Jul 19 11:15:38 MDT 1999

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>This smacks of incredible hypocrisy,
does it not?!? I am thoroughly disillusioned, hurt and disappointed in
Rush. Since he and Roger Ailes sold Rush's radio show rights to Jacor,
Limbaugh has *REALLY* changed. He's now a shill for the status quo, is he
not?
The JBS has written about rush being a shill for the GOP.  At first I
figured this was just puritan talk but over time I can remember times
when he had good opportunitys to criticise facists in the GOP and has not
done so.

Carl William Spitzer IV
Single Straight Christian Conservative American Male.