Just A Dolt?!?

Jose Rojas joserojas at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 22 12:12:32 MDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Correll <SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
> Jose, that is particularly graphic imagery.  Something bothering you?  Did
> your people suffer needlessly?   We're here for you.  You know, most serial
> killers start out with animals.  Seen your dog lately?
>
> Sue

No, nothing is bothering me. "My people?" What the heck are you talking about
woman? My people? WHO are my people? You haven't been on this long enough to
know who MY PEOPLE are. Do not pretend to know me. "My people" for all you know
are all Irish. Just because I have a Spanish sounding name does not
automatically make me part of a group, a "my people."

Please, let go of your racism.

Jose

What the hell you talking about my dog? Oh I see, more racism