Sickened ...

Dudly D. Doright a45acp4me at JUNO.COM
Thu Jul 22 18:20:12 MDT 1999

OK, I'm a veteran, and I would like to have the same funeral.
"Question".  Do you think I have a snowball's chance in hell of receiving
the same treatment?.  If you do, I have a very good bridge for sale,
"Cheap".

I wonder if the two Military men killed in Kosovo a few days ago will get
this Royal treatment?.

The media in this country need to move to England so they can Worship the
likes of the Queen & Prince Charles.

Xcuse me while I Puke.

DD