Sickened ...

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 22 20:01:08 MDT 1999

Personally, I don't find that amazing at all.   I would think that, since
it took DAYS to cremate my mother, this would be more like a cover up.
Perhaps he was drinking before he left and they're trying to hide it???

Speculatin Sue