Just A Dolt?!?

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 23 16:41:40 MDT 1999

Not feeling quashed.  I actually feel redeemed.  I know that I am not a
racist.

Jose, I think we need to become friends.  Like Pam said, we're on the same
side.  I'll have to buy you a cup of coffee and we'll talk.

Por favor?  Amigo?

mi perdonar?

Susana