Hello

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Jul 23 16:44:34 MDT 1999

John, did you happen to back up your puter?  I do know how silly a question
this is.   I am not backed up at home.   I do, however, back up all my work
at the office.  A woman I work with lost most of her files when her hard
drive crashed.  It was a wake up call for all of us.  I would have to
reload Windows, but I'd have all my day to day files, along with all the
reports I've done.

Jose, thanks for the TA.

Sue
----------
> From: Jose Rojas <joserojas at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
> To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csd.net
> Subject: Re: Hello
> Date: Friday, July 23, 1999 2:32 PM
>
> Depending on the version you are using:
>
> Click on the word "ICQ" then "Security & privacy" CHECK "Do not allow
others to
> see my IP address" then click Save.
> If you have a different version - I'm sure the steps are similar.
>
> Q: Why do you want to do this?
> A: Everytime you log onto the internet you are assigned an IP address
(usually
> different everytime you log on)
> If I were to find your IP address, I would then have a direct connection
into
> your computer (while you're connected to the Net) and if I wanted to, I
could
> cause ALLOT of damage, ain't that right John?
>

> Back Orifice 2000 is a program with which I can control another person's
> computer from across the country, its very powerful, I hear from friends.
I'm