JFK Jr. At the White House

Jack Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Jul 25 18:02:08 MDT 1999

   What I wrote was tongue-in-cheek.  The networks accepted Clinton's
statement at face value.  Fortunately, we have the JFK Jr. interview with
Chris Matthews.  Clinton tried to put down his predecessors by making it
appear at only he was caring and sensitive in inviting Kennedy to the White
House.

   My favorite part of Clinton's answer was when he said, "But it was a nice
night.  I think that he really wanted to kind of come to terms with all of
it."   What does this psycho-babble mean?

   Jack