South Carolina

Dennis Putnam, Jr. dput at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jul 27 20:06:04 MDT 1999

I also heard that there was a phone in poll conducted and the votes were 95%
to keep the flag right were it is.  In fact they said their phone systems
crashed because it couldn't handle all the in coming calls.  Why don't they
simply put it to a vote and let the people decide?

Dennis Putnam, Jr.