Where's Doug?

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Wed Jul 28 14:36:29 MDT 1999

At 12:55 PM 7/28/99 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>Has anyone heard anything about what happened to Doug?

        Life is what has happened........               ;o)

> I haven't seen or heard from him in about two weeks. Also it's been about
that long since he posted anything to the list. John did he tell you about
some
>big important car show he might have gone to?

        Yep.......he was hittin' 'em *ALL* west of the Rockies.......he's home
right now - just axed him a few Q's about mah truck.......

> Did he run off to Mexico with some bimbo?

        Nope......you got him mixed up with Billy-Bob Willie-Nilly........

> No, wait. He has a good thing going on at home and he's not stupid enough
to > mess that up.

        Correct!

John Q.