algore 'n stuff

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 28 18:29:36 MDT 1999

I received this from someone on another list.  I thought (if you haven't
already seen it) you'd enjoy it.

Sue

(snip)

SELECTIONS FROM DAVID LETTERMAN'S "TOP TEN" LISTS
(Copyright 1999 by Worldwide Pants, Inc.)
Parental Guidance Pleaseà.

"TOP TEN THINGS KENNETH STARR HAS FOUND OUT ABOUT AL GORE."
10. Was once mistaken for dead guy on a New York City subway
9. Stole valuable combover secrets from Rudy Giuliani
8. Often flies on Air Force One as checked baggage
7. Although he didn't invent the Internet, he did invent those
annoying bits of punctuation that look like sideways faces :-)
6. He was created by the same guys that did Jar Jar Binks
5. Voted for Perot in '96
4. Big fan of the joke, "Tipper? I didn't even kiss her!"
3. Like G.I. Joe dolls, he has molded plastic underwear that can't be
removed
2. Had to have an aide explain to him exactly what it was Bill and
Monica were doing
1. Once had an affair with a magnolia tree