tax cuts

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 28 18:45:49 MDT 1999

As logical as this sounds to me, I see a basic problem with your idea.   If
the teacher is a liberal, he would teach that the 2 kids working to earn
their money should WANT to give the kid next door the money, as he is a
minority or disabled or some such other.  But, if the teacher was
conservative, it would be the correct idea.

Sue