Just A Dolt?!?

Carl William Spitzer carlwilliamspitzeriv at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 28 10:35:54 MDT 1999

To be the AC Klinton would have to rule a middle eastern county.  Now
there is some talk about HalfAss L Asaud or his son.  But that was never
a very detailed arguement.  But in any case Klinton does appear to ahve
the qualifications.