Humorous Historical Fact]

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 29 21:32:28 MDT 1999

Here's one from the history books. October 16, 1995.  Soon time for a
reunion.  Yep, that's right.  Our friend Louis Farrakhan.  Talk about your
aliens!!!

"There, in the middle of this mall is the Washington Monument, 555 feet
high. But if we put a one in front of that 555 feet, we get 1555, the year
that our first fathers landed on the shores of Jamestown, Virginia as
slaves."

"In the background is the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorial, each one of these
monuments is 19 feet high."

"Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth president. Thomas Jefferson, the third
president, and 16 and three make 19 again. What is so deep about this
number 19? Why are we standing on the Capitol steps today? That number 19
-- when you have a nine you have a womb that is pregnant. And when you have
a one standing by the nine, it means that there's something secret that has
to be unfolded."

Personally, I believe that if you use one of our military encrypter
professionals, there's a hidden message in these paragraphs.

Secretly enjoying LF - Sue