Janet Reno is a Loser!

Sat Nov 6 00:14:11 MST 1999

Janet Reno boast how such a great day it is with Microsoft being declared
a monopoly.  This lady needs to get her house in order first.  After the
recent shootings in Honolulu and Seattle, Reno and the Slickster speak
about better gun control.  Reno needs to get her house in order and file
charges against the 1,500 felons last year who attempted to purchase
weapons, which is a federal offense.

George W Bush Jr couldn't answer three of the four questions asked by
that Boston newspaper reporter...who really gives a rat's ass?  Buchanan
and Alpha Gore see a chance to strike out at Bush for his weakness on
knowing names of leaders in certain nations.  The slime ball liberals
have the gall to take advantage of this scum bag reporter's pitiful
attempt to embarrass Bush.  Alpha Gore said he could have answered that
question.  I'd like to see how many of the candidates could have answered
the same question.  Why do I get the feeling that the race for the
President will turn even uglier before the first Tuesday of November
2000?