Tip of The Iceberg

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Nov 6 08:14:38 MST 1999

what's troublesome to me is, during the depression, you didn't hear of men
going off the deep end and killing their boss or their entire family.  They
jumped off a building or something.   What is with the selfishness of
society today that they have to take 10 people with them when they go nuts?

Sue