Will Microsoft Bite The Breakup Dust?

John Nebel nebel at ATHENA.CSDCO.COM
Tue Nov 9 06:39:49 MST 1999

Hello,

X11/Mosaic predates and will probably postdate Windoze.

www.theregister.co.uk has had pretty extensive coverage of the trial.

At least breaking M$ into OS and applications companies would insure some
better documentation of interfaces.  The current undocumented kludge is
probably a danger to society.

John Nebel