Veterans Day cancelled next year??????????

Jack Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Nov 11 22:28:19 MST 1999

   In a thousand years, they'll be laughing at us for this mistake in arithmetic.
Just because billions of people in the world believe that the 1,000th number in the
sequence: 1,2,3,4, ... is 999 doesn't make it so.

   Jack