He Got *WHAT*????

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Fri Nov 12 18:13:50 MST 1999

[Folks, check this story out.......first of all, note how poorly the common
words are spelled. Secondly, note that it talks of "getting high", and
shooting "Mrs. Henry" (presumably, his teacher) - all of which brings up
what I think is the most bizarre element of all this - this author got a
score of 100 for his essay! Sheesh! - JohnQ.]