Here we go again

Carl William Spitzer carlwilliamspitzeriv at JUNO.COM
Fri Nov 5 10:27:57 MST 1999

Ray Thomas>Having to disbelieve anything your government tells you is a
terrible thing, isn't it?

"John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>Ray, anymore, it's automatic. Sad,
too, for my grandparents used to think the same way under Mussolini.

Mussolini was far more honest than Klinton.  Proof of which is Rush has
not been murdered and neither was Newt.

Once is an accident, twice a coincidence, three times enemy action, but
80 times is Arkansaw Politics.

|                Carl William Spitzer IV               |
| Single Straight Christian Conservative American Male |