Three bears

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Mon Nov 15 11:55:16 MST 1999

Today I came across a new variation of the Goldilocks and the three
bears story.  I won't bore you with the whole thing, but here's the last
paragraph.

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed, too!"
grunted baby Bear "And she's still here!"  They gathered around Baby
Bear's bed and stared down at the sleeping girl.  "Hot damn!" yipped
Baby Bear, "We gonna be having burgers tonight!  I'm so frickin' tired
of porridge!  Yippee!"

The moral of the story:  Eating porridge can be hazardous to your
health.