Pour Mal d'Lair?!?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 16 09:28:44 MST 1999

John:

I think we should inundate the White House email address with such letters.
I agree that he should not be invited to ANY function that honors veterans,
president or not. I also think he should be called to account for each lie
he tells and for each wrong opinion he states, such as: "You won't spend it
right," or "It's not their money."

Clinton seems to think he can get away with saying such things because the
American people aren't able to dispute him and be heard. If we started
writing to the White House email address every time he said something stupid
and it happened in sufficient numbers, maybe he will begin to see that he
isn't fooling us any more.

RAY THOMA$