Algore - Mental Giant

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Thu Nov 18 10:29:22 MST 1999

What's wrong with the picture?  Um, let's see.  Could it be that
nobody pulled the trigger?

Jose here's something on the same page I thought was
interesting.

EVIL? AND THEY WERE WRITE-INS!

Sorry, I’m going to have to disagree with the rather amazing
results of a New York Post on-line poll. The poll asked
respondents to vote for the
Century’s most evil people. Choices were offered, such as Adolf
Hitler, Vlad the Impaler and Ted Bundy. You could also write-in
your choices.

About 20,000 people participated. As you would expect, Adolf
Hitler took the top honors. The person in second place, however,
was a surprise;
as was the sixth place finisher.

Here’s the top ten:

   1.Adolf Hitler