Too Little Too Late

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 23 12:00:21 MST 1999

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE

>From the Forced Altruism List 11/23/1999
Copyright © 1999 By Ray Thomas
Reposting permitted in complete form with the contact information at the end
intact.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has announced that it will give $26
million to combat tetanus in the world's poorest nations.

Sorry, Bill. It's "too little, too late."

Even the hundred million bucks you plan to give away and "giving away 95% of
your fortune" isn't going to save you now.

You should have "played the game" in Washington, having parties for
government officials and giving big bucks to both parties while sponsoring
"junkets" all over the world for senators and representatives. You should
have had your own lobbying group to distribute overt and covert gifts and
money to politicians while coming to them, "hat in hand," asking for
"favors" they should never have had the "right" to grant.

In short, you should have paid your extortion money to the criminals in
Washington before they had to "come after you" and just "take it."

You don't think the "Anti-Trust Suit" against you is about you being a
monopoly, do you? Come on! It's all about ripping you the same way they did
the tobacco companies. And they did it to the tobacco companies IN SPITE of
the fact that they were PAYING their extortion money -- because they could.
The "deep pockets" were there and they wanted to be able to dig into them.

They're going after industry after industry, hoping to scam as much money
and power as they possibly can after "demonizing" them. It's rip-off after
rip-off, one right after the other, sometimes more than one at a time. (SUVs
are next) You've got the "deep pockets," so you're going to be a victim.

And now that you have been "wounded" by Judge Jackson's "Finding of Fact,"
("Finding of NO Fact," more likely) the other scavengers are beginning to
line up to pick your bones clean with lots of lawsuits from state after
state. Scamming more and more money out of you, and taking more power to
tell you what you can, and cannot do, until there's nothing left.

Then they'll go after the next victim.

You can't make it any better now by promising to "do good works" and to
"give away 95% of you fortune" It's too late. You waited too long to be a
VOLUNTARY victim. Now they've "got you down" and they're going to "pick you
clean."

To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my newsletters or
discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas and click on the appropriate link.
Lots of new articles in "Information Central."

They are:
The "Forced Altruism Scam" web site
The "Forced Altruism" List
The "Child Protector Watch" site or newsletter
The "Stay Alive Longer" web site or newsletter
The "Beyond Common Sense" online newsletter
The "Simple Web Sites" Design site.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
                   Doug Quirmbach, Moderator
                   The Awakening Lions List

**COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any
copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without
profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
the included information for non-profit research and educational purposes
only.  Ref.: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

------

Journalism and Truth

John Swinton, the former chief of staff of the "New York Times," called by
his peers, "the dean of his profession", was asked in 1953 to give a toast
before the New York Press Club. He responded with the following statement:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as
an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who
dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand
that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am
connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things,
and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be
out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions
to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation
would be gone.

"The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; To lie outright; To
pervert; To vilify; To fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country
and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly
is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich
men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and
we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and or lives are all the property
of other men.  We are intellectual prostitutes."

------

Government:P. J. O'Rourke

"Our government gets more than thugs in a protection racket demand, more
even than discarded first wives of famous rich men receive in divorce court.
Then this government, swollen and arrogant with pelf, goes butting into our
business. It checks the amount of tropical oils in our snack foods, tells us
what kind of gasoline we can buy for our cars and how fast we can drive
them, bosses us around about retirement, education and what's on TV; counts
our noses and asks fresh questions about who's still living at home and how
many bathrooms we have [and how big our toilet tanks can be -RT]; decides
whether the door to our office or shop should have steps or a wheelchair
ramp; decrees the gender and complexion of the people to be hired there;
lectures us on safe sex; dictates what we can sniff, smoke and swallow; and
waylays young men, ships them to distant places and tells them to shoot
people they don't even know."

------

"During the 1973 International Education Seminar, Harvard psychiatrist
Chester M. Pierce, speaking as an expert in public education, said: "Every
child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill because
he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers, toward
our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural
being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's
up to you as teachers to make all these sick children well by creating the
international child of the future."
                    Chester M. Pierce, Harvard psychiatrist,
                    speaking as an expert in public education at the
                    1973 International Education Seminar

------

"In the beginning of a change, The Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it
costs nothing to be a patriot."
                    -- Mark Twain

------

"If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should
have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates
reduced by such legislation.  That they cannot do so after a century and a
half of trying - that they must sweep under the rug the southern attempts at
gun control in the 1870-1910 period, the northeastern attempts in the
1920-1939 period, and the attempts at both Federal and State levels in
1965-1976 - establishes the repeated, complete, and inevitable failure of
gun laws to control crime."
                    --Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-Utah)
                      quoted from "The Right to Keep and
                      Bear Arms, Report of the Senate
                      Subcommittee on the Constitution,
                      Washington: U.S. Government Printing Office,
                      February 1982, p. vii.