The Whole Stinking Rotten Mess

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 26 21:21:09 MST 1999

Sometimes we just have to swallow the bad with the
good, like when a dysfunctional immoral beast like
Klinton pulls a Svengali over the great American
Sheeple, twice.

But his one, the story about Hillsdale College and its
surprisingly Klintonesque conservative president, is
almost heart-breaking.

Where, oh where, do these asses, comes from? I dunno
the answer to that, but I sure can tell you where I
hope they all go.

For the whole stinking, rotten mess see:
http://www.nationalreview.com/vibe/wire111299.html

In sadness, Pam