European-Americans

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Sat Jan 1 04:28:41 MST 2000

Probably you are right, the middle class is so confident of themselves that
they don't understand that their ethnicity is being isolated by those that
they have supported for 3 generations and they get involved with the race
thing. This has little to do with race anymore than religion or language
and so forth. The EAs are about to be treated like the untouchables were in
India or the minorities elsewhere. In the case of the US the minorities
have become the majority and vice versa. The civil rights laws now belong
to the majority minorities. And the new minorities have no protection.  Jay

----------
> From: Paul Wybrant <febboy at IX.NETCOM.COM>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: European-Americans
> Date: Thursday, July 03, 1997 9:55 PM
>
> Chuck Warman wrote:
> >
> > >The EAs have been sold a bill of goods by propaganda to continue to
use the
> > >denigrated old legal title of "white, not of hispanic origins", and
the
> > >all-hemisphere title of "American" which cannot legally be confiscated
by
> > >the US.
> > >
> > >If the European Americans are to survive in this multicultural society
we
> > >must be legally recognized by the US government. Get off your seats
and
> > >help! Jay Burchett Prof. (ret), founder National European American
Society,