European-Americans

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Sat Jan 1 06:03:30 MST 2000

----------
> From: Jim Nantz <jimn at INFICAD.COM>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: Re: European-Americans
> Date: Friday, July 04, 1997 3:03 PM
>
>I'm about as far away from what you describe as the Airforce is to sending
out UFOs. Our gov is the racist you speak of, in that, they have officially
called the people from Europe "White, not of Hispanic origin" their
official and legal
title and we are simply attempting to join the other ethnic groups. No
matter what you like to call yourself you are officially called a skin
color. We want to move away from the racist title to save our families and
their families. Apparently you wish to remain in disarray so more power to
you. Perhaps you will eventually see the light but I hope, not too late.
We are struggling to save our ethnicity from certain destruction so leave
us alone, OK.  Jay
----------
> From: Jim Nantz <jimn at INFICAD.COM>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: Re: European-Americans
> Date: Friday, July 04, 1997 3:03 PM
>
> At 11:42 AM 7/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Professor Jay:
> >
> >On the birthday of our declaration of freedom from
> >tyranny, I take this opportunity to wish your loony
> >movement an early departure from the face of the earth.
> >To hell with it.
> >
> >PapaPaul
>
> Megadittos PapaPaul.  And I'm willing to bet that if he replies to this
> that he will reply with the same bit of race baiting garbage that he uses
> to reply to everything else he will reply to today. Never mind if it has
> anything to do with the subject of what he's allegedly replying to.
>
> Jay to paraphrase the immortal words of Mick from the High Mountains of
New
> Mexico I'd like to say: Sexual penetration upon your racist, devisive
garbage.