A MORAL DISTINCTION

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Sat Jan 1 07:27:16 MST 2000

----------
> From: Dennis Putnam <dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: Re: A MORAL DISTINCTION
> Date: Thursday, July 03, 1997 5:15 PM

> At 03:15 AM 1/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >  SNIP
> >Why are there no pressure groups to protect the rights of this group of
> >people, after all they make up the taxpayers that largely finance the
> >NON-European American organizations. While the EAs are in complete
disarray
> >over how they should be identified, the NONs have the EAs by the throat
by
> >ganging up against the principal taxpayers and workers of the US. The EA
> >enemies, of course, encourage this disarray and put up roadblocks in DC
> >against a legal European American ID.
>
> I disagree in part. There are 'special interest' groups on the
convervative
> side (I don't know what your "Eurpoean-American" group has to do with
> anything so I assume you mean conservatives, I for one am an American
plain
> and simple). There may not be as many and indeed they are not funded out
of
> tax dollars like leftist organizations but they do exist. I would cite
the
> Christian Coalition, and NRA (although they claim to be apolitical it is
> conservatives with which they align) as two common ones both entirely
funded
> privately.

I can name over a hundred like NAACP and La Raza that do not relate to the
NRA and the Christian Coalition in any way. Both of these examples, the
NAACP and La Raza survive largely on the taxpayer money. Both are racial
extremists. As the Asian Americans champion Asians (including North and
South Korea) EAs comprise
Catholic and Protestant Ireland in the US and so forth.
> >The EAs have been sold a bill of goods by propaganda to continue to use
the
> >denigrated old legal title of "white, not of hispanic origins", and the
> >all-hemisphere title of "American" which cannot legally be confiscated
by
> >the US.
>
> You continue to perpetuate this nonsense based on an obvious lack of
> understand of the English language. Don't you think it is time to give it
up?

The last I looked the OMB's Directive 15 and it is written in English so if
you have an
understanding of English get a copy and read it, you probably won't
understand it if you are, as I suspect, one of a group of liberals taking
over this list.  Jay

> >If the European Americans are to survive in this multicultural society
we
> >must be legally recognized by the US government. Get off your seats and
> >help! Jay Burchett Prof. (ret), founder National European American
Society,