FW: Distrust Of Government

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Sat Jan 1 09:16:36 MST 2000

Far too much control by the liberal extremists and not enough control by
the Constitutional middle class taxpayers to confront the "majority
minorities" in their African American, Asian American and Hispanic American
control pressure groups. Answer: cooperate with each other and create
solidarity through a balancing ethnic European American group with the same
legal rights as the NON-European Americans. Many from the conservative
minorities would join the EAs.  Jay