FW: Distrust Of Government

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Sat Jan 1 10:49:10 MST 2000

Unfortuneately the European Americans is the only ethnic group that has no
entitlements. All of the others are legally recognized by the gov and have
copious civil rights laws written for them even though the intendment was
to protect the blacks after the civil war where 500,000 EAs periished
freeing them. Now all of the minorities have adopted the civil rights laws
which were not intended for them. Remember affirmative action includes
everyone except Europian Americans. You must organize your ethnicity and
demand equal justice and soon.  Jay