More On Racial Categories

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Sat Jan 1 11:57:15 MST 2000

We wish them well but they don't have a prayer with all of the minorities
(the NON-European Americans) feeding at the entitlement trough. Who will
take the lead: the African Americans, Asian Americans or the Hispanic
American all enjoying the efforts of the taxpayers. The NON-minorities, the
European Americans, are powerless and are in disarray and are not likely to
be able to take the lead. Or maybe the Clintonoids along with the liberal
extremists will eliminate the gov categories located within the vaults of
the presidential Office of Management and Budget Directive #15.   Jay