UPS revisited

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Tue Jan 4 18:21:28 MST 2000

Czar Clint wants big government and the Post Office is part of big
government. One of the biggest threats to the post office and its exclusive
FIRST CLASS privilege is of course UPS. Clint also owes the UNION a few
$million for his reelection. How can he lose? He destroys UPS and it
strengthens the Post Office and he also repays the UNION. If I were a
betting man I'd bet he had something to do with the strike.  Jay

----------
> From: Helen Cadogan <editors at TCLQ.ORG>
> To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
> Subject: Re: UPS revisited
> Date: Wednesday, August 13, 1997 6:47 AM
>
> cas
>
> The next sound you hear is the door to the Lincoln Bedroom being opened.
> Uh, are you going to pay for breakfast in cash? Or, are you going to use
> consecutively ordered and differently-signed-in-different-cities money
> orders?
> >
> >        Why didn't I think of that?  What did the teamsters give him?
Two