New subscriber, congrats, age, new car sales

Jay Klingman nunes at NORTHLINK.COM
Wed Jan 5 14:57:34 MST 2000

Shh! Don't tell anyone that we drive the top of the line Olds. It took us 6
months to find it though it has over 100K it looks and runs like new. Our
new friends think we must be wealthy to be driving such a fine car but the
tax man/woman think it is ready for the junk yard after all it is a 1985
that looks, style wise, ten years younger. After all it is new to us.  Jay