In Defense of Clinton

Sat Jan 1 00:35:58 MST 2000

Date:    Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:14:52 -0500
From:    kewcomm1 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Subject: In Defense of Clinton

   Looking back at the Dem leaders' decision to blindly
defend Clinton against impeachment and now looking at the
"Clinton Fatigue Factor's" adverse influence on the Gore
campaign, the party may be "paying" for that action as the
GOP nominee's election is enhanced by a resultant and growing
negative voter response.

In Defense of Clinton....this is almost blasphemy <grin>.

I hear Clinton was presented with a time capsule....I bet he wanted to
place all Jane Doe's and that damn stained dress in the capsule.  Do you
think Hillary would have fit in there?

Richard