Millennium

Rob Loach deloges at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 2 14:40:13 MST 2000

Interesting subject with no real hope of reaching an agreement, I'm
afraid. I can see both sides of the argument, and say, "So what does it
all change? Our whole dating system is a bit arbitrary and in the scope
of eternity will not mean a thing.

Actually, we date B.C. and A.D. by the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Now they believe that their was miscalculation and that actually Christ
was born in 4 or 5 B.C. !!!  That would mean that the millennium was
actually several years ago, making this whole debate even more moot.  8-)

Let's have a **HAPPY** New Year.  8-)

Rob

Rob Loach in Greenville SC
deloges at juno.com   <mailto:deloges at juno.com>
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!