A Pearl of Wisdom.....

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 5 11:13:11 MST 2000

John:

Here's another "pearl of wisdom:

Pushing Racism for Profit

"Every time you pick up the news paper or turn on the evening news someone
is telling us how bad race relations are in this country. You've got the
politicians pushing racism to remain elected, and the public and private
sector groups that have been making a damn good living off of racism since
the 60's, taking every opportunity to point out our differences and
shortcomings. With all these detractors about, it is amazing how good our
race relations really are."
                    -Clarlie Hall in "Detractors Aplenty" on the
"Editorialize web site:
                      http://editorialize.com/race_relations.htm

RAY THOMA$
Check out the articles at "Information Central" on
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas