Rocker

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Fri Jan 7 12:20:30 MST 2000

At 11:52 AM 01/07/2000 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>A caller on Rush's show today made a good point about Major
>league baseball's decision to require our friend Mr. Rocker to
>get psychological counseling.
>
>He said this was the same approach the Soviet Union used to
>handle people they considered politically incorrect. When a
>dissident in the Soviet Union spoke up the government often said
>that what this person said indicates that he is mentally
>disturbed and needs help. Of course the dissident was dragged
>off to a mental hospital and forced to undergo treatment those
>in charge determined he needed.

        Jim Quinn made the same point this morning. However, he quickly added that
Rocker was an @ssh*le, since he once called a black teammate a "little
monkey".

        Had I been that teammate, I'd have been moved to non-surgically remove
certain appendages from his person and stuff them up his nostrals.

John Q.