Elian Gonzales

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 9 18:18:21 MST 2000

--- Susan Correll <SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
wrote:

> u go girl!!!!!!!!
> Sue

 Hey, if you mean me, Sue, Thanks. But I do wish the
discussion, which quickly became personal in one
quarter, would get back to the fate of Elian. Dennis'
feelings and mine be hanged. My heart breaks for that
boy and his valiant mother. Why have so many other
hearts grown so cold?

What the likes of the INS, Reno, Watters, et alia want
to do is abhorrent. I can't believe I am seeing my
countrymen do this thing. It's a nightmare. KUDOS to
Dan Burton, and thanks to you, Sue.

Pam