totally off topic, but...

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 9 18:27:27 MST 2000

--- Susan Correll <SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
wrote:

> I feel the need to tell you folks some good news!!
>
> (Pam, please sit down, and tell that gorgeous man of
> yours to hold on to
> you.  I don't want you to hurt yourself)
>
> Jose and I are engaged!!!   We'll be getting married
> in June!!
>
> How's that for a Millennium celebration!
-------

HOLY COW! You forgot to tell me to hold onto my jaw,
which bounced off the table and onto the floor! Does
this mean that you two will posting more or less,
hmmm?

Congratulations Jose! Take care of her, we know where
you live! I'm thrilled for you Susan!

Ecstatically Pam